– New special event system allowing the creation and management of special events independently from client updates.
– Adjusted track limit penalty tolerances for straight-away DT and SG penalties.
– Post-time DT and SG conversions revised.
– Fixed crash in the last round of the official IGT championship when playing with the Walkenhorst entry.
– Removed invalid lap message for outlap.
– Brand-new special events page with leaderboard history.
– Brand-new driver customization UI page. Accessible from the Driver page and by pressing on the driver tile in the car showroom when viewing a custom car.
Allows player to customize player outfit and also fictional team mates for Single Player game modes.
Player outfits are also applied in Multiplayer.
– Added rating summary on MP pages.
– Updated track status and weather status indicators to provide a better indication of track conditions and weather forecast.
– Added communication message for track limits without further action.
– Improved automatic Setup UI system.
– Fixed wrong pressures and consequent wrong rod lengths and ride heights when returning to the setup after a long wait in the classification screen.
– Fixed excessive suspension oscillation while performing setup changes.
– Front Aero Variation values are now more stable and reliable.
– Fine tuning of slick tyres wear.
– Fine tuning of slick tyres tearing/graining.
– Fine tuning of wet tyres wear.
– Improvements in Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO suspension.
– Improvements in BMW M6 GT3 aero.
– Fine tuning in Lexus RC-F GT3 aero yaw sensibility.
– Improvements in Bentley GT3 2018 inertia and engine values.
– Improvements in Aston Martin GT3 V8 turbo lag.
– Core engine work.
– Fixed potential hang issue with Thrustmaster wheels.
– Keyboard-controlled gear shift bindings now pass through while using a DirectInput device.
– Fixed missing spark generation on certain cars.
– Re-added opponent sparks to MP gameplay.
– FMod Studio: random offset for exterior idle sounds (removes phase shifting).
– FMod Studio: fixed idle pitch reference for Lexus RC-F.