9. April 2020 um 16:18 #410USRAdminVerwalter
Changelog Hotfix v 1.3.8
– Sponsorship related updates for the SRO eSports event.
– All formation lap types now ghost cars during the formation lap until the green flag by design (only available for private servers).
– Added event-specific formation lap types for private servers (4 and 5, please wait for updated server manual for more information).
– Tolerance tweaks for the scripted formation type.
Changelog Hotfix v 1.3.9
– Multiplayer collision model improvements.
Brings a substantial improvement in MP collisions, which will improve door-to-door racing with more reliable and grounded contact physics.24. Mai 2020 um 03:21 #692
– Numerous 2020 liveries as special bonus content.
– Free game modes (QR and CRW) now always use the same logic for opponent generation to maximize opponent count in the given season instead of event.
– Added AI forced pitstop protections to avoid double pits (forced pitting will now wait for the scheduled if stint ends in less than 10 minutes, except for fuel).
– Fixed race flags during win flags (wrong finish line comms).
– Fixed missing deflated tyre (puncture) state in saved games.
– Early yellow/white flag spotter warning / removed it when too close or during pit.
– Cars are now ghosted during formation lap also in SP.
– Quick Race and Custom Race Weekends modes now work like MP in terms of numberplate/banner sponsoring.
– Reworked spawn/despawn replay cars to avoid increasing memory allocation on random access in MP replays.
– Fixed no focused car on start of the spectator replays (and consequential HUD issues).
– Fixed MP car spawing/despawing during rewind replay.
– Fixed wrong driver during highlights for swap driver replays.
– Fixed pit barriers for gallery replay.
– Updated delta time behaviour to stints – delta timer will now reset to stint best.
– Updated delta timer appearance and added reference laptime item.
– MFD pit info panel screen separated from pit strategy page and added HUD option for visibility.
– Better widget auto repositioning with hidden items.
– Added light indicators on the HUD and option in HUD settings.
– Fuel widget now includes fuel/lap calculation.
– Wider track map layout for Mount Panorama.
– Added option for dashboard display rendering on the HUD (per-car view setting).
– Windshield Banners now selectable in custom cars interface.
– Fixed desync between leaderboard lines and showed lines in the official leaderboard HUD.
– Fixed helicam name.
– Added look L/R camera speed to cameraSettings.json (lookAroundSpeed).
– Added in-car showroom camera – toggle with CAMERA button, use mouse/gamepad to navigate.
– HUD left and right margins no longer offset the centre when not having equal values.
– Show the official position in RT widget for all opponent cars when the player car has session-over flag.
– Stint timer now hidden for spectators in MP swap gameplay.
– HUD, hide on long-press of cycle HUD page up/down button.
– MFD, added previous/next page action bindings.
– Added TC Cut and Engine Map per-step control bindings.
– Showroom filter now defaults to “official”.
– Broadcast overlay additions and restyling.
– Updated setup screen images.
– Moved UseGamepadForFreeCamera settings to cameraSettings.json.
– MFD pages now all hide the mouse cursor.
NOTE: menuSettings.json in User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config will now reset and some of the menu-related settings will need to be set up again.
– Fixed a floating white line in the pits on Brands Hatch.
– Fixes to Mount Panorama horizon image.
– Fixed F1 camera cycle active during intro sequence.
– Fixed fake car shadow projection rotations and revised shadow maps on all cars.
– Fixed glitchy secondary driver animations in replay and spectator mode.
– New suspension bumpstop calculation.
NOTE: we advise to check your old setups by clicking at least once on the ride height and then controlling bumpstop window in the setup!
– Fine tuning of influence of wet surfaces at slipangle peak and aquaplaning, on slick tyres.
– New tearing feature on tyre wear if tyres are pushed way over their peak slip angle for an elongated time.
– Steer angle and clock added to shared memory.
– Fixed MP cars having higher low speed than real (and smoke generation when stopped).
– Enabled meatball flags for lights off in wet and night sessions in MP.
– Cutting penalties no longer register on the UI when player’s session is over.
– Scripted formation speed-delta phase is now 70kph instead of 60kph.
– Increased tolerance for auto-teleport during the formation lap.
– Fixed ramp volume during camera changes for low main volume.
– Smoother replay time jump with audio and video fading.
– Support for chassis sound volume in audio settings (separating it from tyre and brakes).
– Audio channel/memory optimizations on camera change and car despawn.
– Fixed free camera audio listener location priority away from the focused car (cars without audio using the free camera around the world if the player car is in the pit).
– “Green flag/go go go” race comms now grouped as starting message.
– New spotter/crew chief audio messages.
– FMod Studio: improved damage sound spatialization.
– FMod Studio: improved sound dynamics on throttle for all cars.
– Fixed mouse in freecam in VR.[/color]24. Mai 2020 um 03:22 #693
– Fixed a potential crash when using trackIR with helmet camera.
– Added ignition/engine running indicator to speedo/rpm widget.
– MFD will now only store its state when HUD is removed from screen (potential fix for stutter when cycling MFD pages after HDD power down)
– Fixed currently viewed car label indicating wrong car brand in replay under specific conditions.
– Fixed nationality information not transferring correctly for MP opponents in the broadcast HUD.
– Broadcast HUD TAB leaderboard now scrolls on mouse input.
– Fixed MP car showroom not displaying cars when official filter was selected under specific conditions.
– Tyre tearing model fine tuning.
– Audi R8 EVO preset setups strategies fixes.
– Huracan EVO fine tuning.
– Huracan ST Paul Ricard aggressive setup.
– Huracan ST preheated tyres fix.
– Wet tyres rear radius correction.
– Minor rearrangement of the lights and ignition indicators.
– Fixed the flash light HUD indicator getting stuck in the Mercedes.24. Mai 2020 um 03:22 #694
– Added Car+Driver Nationalities in the broadcasting API
– Additional 2020 liveries as bonus content.24. Mai 2020 um 03:23 #695
– New special event system allowing the creation and management of special events independently from client updates.
– Adjusted track limit penalty tolerances for straight-away DT and SG penalties.
– Post-time DT and SG conversions revised.
– Fixed crash in the last round of the official IGT championship when playing with the Walkenhorst entry.
– Removed invalid lap message for outlap.
– Brand-new special events page with leaderboard history.
– Brand-new driver customization UI page. Accessible from the Driver page and by pressing on the driver tile in the car showroom when viewing a custom car.
Allows player to customize player outfit and also fictional team mates for Single Player game modes.
Player outfits are also applied in Multiplayer.
– Added rating summary on MP pages.
– Updated track status and weather status indicators to provide a better indication of track conditions and weather forecast.
– Added communication message for track limits without further action.
– Improved automatic Setup UI system.
– Fixed wrong pressures and consequent wrong rod lengths and ride heights when returning to the setup after a long wait in the classification screen.
– Fixed excessive suspension oscillation while performing setup changes.
– Front Aero Variation values are now more stable and reliable.
– Fine tuning of slick tyres wear.
– Fine tuning of slick tyres tearing/graining.
– Fine tuning of wet tyres wear.
– Improvements in Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO suspension.
– Improvements in BMW M6 GT3 aero.
– Fine tuning in Lexus RC-F GT3 aero yaw sensibility.
– Improvements in Bentley GT3 2018 inertia and engine values.
– Improvements in Aston Martin GT3 V8 turbo lag.
– Core engine work.
– Fixed potential hang issue with Thrustmaster wheels.
– Keyboard-controlled gear shift bindings now pass through while using a DirectInput device.
– Fixed missing spark generation on certain cars.
– Re-added opponent sparks to MP gameplay.
– FMod Studio: random offset for exterior idle sounds (removes phase shifting).
– FMod Studio: fixed idle pitch reference for Lexus RC-F.24. Mai 2020 um 03:23 #696
ACC hotfix 1.4.1
– Hired adult drivers for the driver customization screen.
– Revised rain indicator ranges.
– Loading/transition screen alignment.
– Serbian flag corrected.
– Special events screen: placeholder image for team logo hidden until replacement.
– Special events screen: D-pad navigation correction when in VR mode.
– Tyre widget now displays compound name for opponent cars in MP.
– Russian: changed descriptive translations of PSI units to just PSI.28. Mai 2020 um 19:20 #707
ACC hotfix v1.4.2
– Bug fixes and improvements in the automatic Setup UI system.28. Mai 2020 um 20:23 #709Günter HeßbrüggenVerwalter
Changelog 1.4.3 -Hotfix- 28.05.2020
Fixed corrupted car physics state in MP with session transitioning while still in the setup screen.19. Juli 2020 um 04:02 #1224
Dear ACC racers –
The GT4 PACK for Assetto Corsa Competizione is OUT NOW on Steam!
The GT4 PACK DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione brings 11 new cars reproduced with maximum accuracy from the official GT4 European Series from SRO Motorsports Group. The GT4 class is an amazing racing category, and although most of the time it is dedicated to amateur drivers, it often acts as a starting point for a driver’s career in GT racing environment. These vehicles are incredibly exciting to drive due to the equalization of performance across the board. Driver skills are key to succeeding, and this is what any driving enthusiast loves about the GT4 category.
The DLC includes the following cars and relative liveries:
– Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
– Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
– Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
– BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
– Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
– Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new liveries)
– KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
– Maserati MC GT4 (1 new liveries)
– Mclaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
– Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
– Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
The GT4 vehicle category will be fully integrated into Assetto Corsa Competizione for the DLC owners:
– Championship Mode: GT4 Season available
[*]Multiplayer: the relative game update allows players to assign their vehicle to default category slots. So it will be possible to have a preferred vehicle for GT3 only races, one for the mixed class racing, one for GT4 racing, one for Cup and one for SuperTrofeo. This allows everyone to have their preferred racing car and livery selected prior to Quick Join matchmaking and entering Competition Servers.
Prepare your driving technique at best and enjoy the purest GT4 action that KUNOS Simulazioni has ever developed, with Assetto Corsa Competizione.19. Juli 2020 um 04:06 #1225
– GT4 European Series DLC (2019 season) now available for purchase with:
Alpine A110 GT4
Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT4
Audi R8 LMS GT4
BMW M4 GT4
Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
Ginetta G55 GT4
KTM X-Bow GT4
Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
McLaren 570S GT4
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
– Official 2019 GT4 European Series liveries and bonus presentation liveries for select models.
– Additional bonus GT World Challenge Europe 2020 liveries.
– Added GT4 Season menu (DLC).
– Added GT4 Sprint Race game mode: 1-hour race duration, mandatory driver swap in pit window, no tyre change or refueling allowed (DLC).
– Added GT4 2019 championship season and custom championship season (DLC).
– Fixed a bug where saving the game while the car was facing the wrong way would DQ the player when loading the session.
– Changed references in the penalty system to allow different track limit thresholds for different car groups in mixed races.
– Potential fix to the pit exit trigger fail and subsequent issue with pit limiter getting stuck and stint times not restarting properly when the player had the first box.
– Fixed an inconsistency in the lower threshold of the automatic wiper assist.
– Dash display opacity slider added in View Settings.
– Short name (abbreviation shown on Lumirank display) now editable in driver UI menu.
– Car classes marked on RT and leaderboard items on the HUD in mixed races.
– Class indicator added to Broadcast HUD.
Broadcast MFD now contains split GT3/GT4 standings in mixed races (long press Insert hides & re-evaluates if race is multiclass or not during the race).
– Class indicator added to MP timetables.
– GT4 cars grouped in MP car selection.
– “Sticky” HUD layer remains visible when hiding HUD via long press.
– Updated realtime leaderboard widget time gap logic to support mixed classes.
– Fixed controller navigation for the colour selector in the driver editor page.
– Fixed a bug with control-hijacking by hidden widgets.
– Dash widget size now respects low aspect ratio resolutions.
– Showroom widgets to not consume mouse events while camera is being controlled.
– Fixed temporary mouse pointer invisibility when intro session is set to skip.
– Pit rule summary widget added to the garage screen.
– Server statistics widget added to the garage screen.
– Driver swap widget added to the garage screen (when applicable).
– “Drive” button now pulsates on the garage screen during countdown.
– Updated track map widget and interactive track map widget added to the garage screen.
Clicking on the markers changes focused car, clicking outside changes marker between position and racing number.
Indicates cars triggering yellow flag.
Indicates cars on invalid lap in Qualifying sessions (cyan marker).
Full track map widget now available on the Broadcast HUD and the Replay HUD.
HUD track map now has zoomed-in and full map option in HUD settings.
– Added track map HUD page (cycle F2) as a secondary broadcast page with focus on track map.
– Fix to only one car model being available for custom cars after adding the first one.
– Server name is now shown for saved replays.
– Fixed weather widget timing out on Broadcast HUD.
– Weather forecast now shows current weather.
– Weather forecast rainfall icons now show indication of increasing/decreasing rainfall (+/-) when both forecast stages prompt the same icon.
– Fixed missing mouse pointer with Cinema HUD open.
– Fixed erroneously exposed tyre set selector for wet tyres when switching between compounds and when loading a setup after session transition.
– Fixed an issue with the setup strategy selector that would jump to the end of the list of strategies after session transition.
– Change in the management of controller devices, to use instance IDs instead of on product ID.
Allows the use of multiple instances of the same controller device model, such as button boxes.
– Fixed Frequency setting not loading correctly after being set in the UI.
– Disconnected devices will no longer be deleted from controls.json but will be marked as disconnected (red-coloured device name in configuration screen).
– Controls configuration can now be reloaded to detect re-connected devices without need to restart the game.
Refresh/reload and undo buttons added to the controls page.
– Default keyboard binding for “downshift” reassigned to “X” in order to avoid clash with basic Windows function hotkeys.
– Fixed FFB controller order dependency, now the steering device automatically gets FFB assigned.
Potential fix to lack of FFB for certain devices upon first install or control settings reset.
– Controller presets for Simucube and Simucube 2 wheel bases.
– Added new rumble effects and adjusted existing ones for XInput gamepads.
– Server: added server-side car group restrictions: GT3, ST, Cup, GT4, FreeForAll.
– Client: server car group displayed in server list.
MP car selection page automatically pre-selects car based on eligibility.
NOTE: DLC ownership is not required to join mixed-class servers and see opponent cars.
– Quickjoin always respects the car group that is currently selected.
– CP servers are in Mixed mode, and use the Primary car.
– Client: server list now will not refresh upon returning from car selection/advanced menu.
– Client: fixed an issue with failed race starts when clients entering an invalid state would not be re-evaluated as valid even after regaining position.
– Client: fixed a crash that would occur when the client joined during the start of the formation phase.
– Client: fixed an issue where clients joining during the preparation/countdown phase would be sent up to the top of the grid by the formation widget and erroneously start from pole.
– Client: fixed a potential client crash when using maximum tyre set rule in driver swap scenarios.
– Client: fixed unreliable grain/blister/flatspot data transfer in swap scenarios when reusing old tyresets while also swapping driver.
– Server: client reject during post-qualifying phase now made global to prevent erroneous spawning.
In an open-race server, clients may still join after the post-qualifying phase, either during the race countdown phase, during the formation lap or after the race start.
– Server: fixed a rare server issue that would skip to the end of the race session when all clients entered into an invalid state at the same time during the formation phase.
– Server: added “isLockedPrepPhase” setting (settings.json) to prevent clients who did not take part in qualifying from joining during the preparation/countdown phase.
– CP: fixed client rejection with “server full” message with successful registration.
– Fixed tyre pressure reset on used tyres when pitting without tyre change.
– Motec control channels frequency upped to 60Hz.
– Fixed Motec channel drift when comparing laptimes.
– Kerb, slip, G-force and ABS vibrations added to physics API.
– EBB (active electronic brake bias) feature activated and implemented.
– Torque vectoring differential activated and implemented.
– Pirelli DH and DW tyre model implementation, all dimensions required and used for GT4 European Series cars.
– Updated and improved implementation of caster physics (also affects visual appearance).
– Porsche 991II GT3 Cup tyre model update and fine-tuning.
– Porsche 991II GT3 Cup updated spring rates and bumpstops as per endurance homologation.
– Sparks performance optimization and probability filtering tweaks.
– Backfire performance optimization.
– Optimization of light emitters at Nurburgring to help reduce stutters.
– Fixed car dirt visuals getting reset after certain periods in Multiplayer sessions.
– Various car LOD fixes.
– Tweaked curbs and astroturf volume in onboard cameras.
– Better organization in sample reference structure.
– Better audio feedback for brake temperature and wear level.
– General fine-tuning.
23. Juli 2020 um 18:18 #1243
- Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von Axel Böhmer.
ACC hotfix 1.5.1 changelog
– Fixed steering wheel display not hiding on the Alpine A110 GT4 when the steering wheel is set to hidden.
– Minor updates to the 2020 WRT liveries.
– Minor corrections on the BMW M4 GT4 custom designs.
– MFD while in multi-class sessions will now contain an extra standings page filtered to the currently viewed car’s car class.
– HUD position indicator in multi-class sessions now shows the position in a car’s class and a secondary indicator shows overall position.
– Intro sequences for singleplayer sessions now do not show the track map and only show the standings widget in race sessions.
– Fixed corrupted UI driver headshot and team logo image items.
– Fixed timetable continuous refresh in MP race sessions (caused table to be non-responsive when lap-by-lap breakdown requested).
– Added missing car group indicators for ST & CUP cars on the Timetables page.
– Drive button now only pulsates during the last 30 seconds of the race session countdown.
– Broadcast MFD now has standings pages for all available car groups (previously was only GT3/GT4) when in a multiclass session.
– Improved lapped values for real-time widget to be more consistent.
– Spotter end-race position message now respects car groups.
– Removed splitter gain spotter message for different cars groups.
– New best lap message removed at the end of first lap.
– Server: isPrepPhaseLocked now defaults to 0 when not set, allowing clients to join during the preparation phase.
Set this line to 1 explicitly in the settings.json to prevent drivers not participating in qualifying from joining before gridding.29. Juli 2020 um 11:26 #131331. Juli 2020 um 11:02 #1340
ACC hotfix 1.5.3 changelog
– Brakepad lifespan/durability adjustments.
– Corrected mandatory pitstop rules for GT4 championship.
– Silverstone: shortened collision-disabled area after the pitlane exit.
– Fix for broadcast HUD’s standings class (Overall/GT3/GT4) title clipping.
– Fixed brakepad change selector not assigning the correct pads for the rear brakes in the Pitstop MFD.5. August 2020 um 10:37 #1392
Update 1.5.4 changelog – ca.260MB
– Monza: corrected pit entry detection zone.
– German localization: removed unnecessary translation for AM cup.
– Corrected reversed blinker symbols on the HUD.
– Corrected headlight symbol error in certain localizations.
– Fixed post session corrupted setups.
– KTM X-Bow GT4 Laguna Seca wet preset fix.
– Porsche Cayman GT4 fuel consumptions in preset setups and AI fuel consumption fix.
– Aston Martin V8 GT4 TC and ABS setup values fix.
– Gearbox logic waits for gear to engage before accepting another gear input. Fixes spamming downshifts and overreving.
– Airjack positions adjusted on GT4 cars.26. August 2020 um 15:30 #1531Michael HaasTeilnehmer
v 1.5.5 changelog
– Time penalties issued by the race admin are now served on the next pitstop as per real life.
Opens up the possibility of “pitstop ballasts” in organized events with mandatory pitstops.
Time penalties that are not served will be added to the total time on session finish as before.
– Server: fixed an issue with post-session state management in Multiplayer.
– Serveable penalties (DT, SG) are no longer forced into a to-serve state by default when the car is in the pitlane.
Avoids scenarios where cars can become compromised when receiving an admin penalty inside the pitlane or when already performing a pitstop.
– Server: post-race time penalties are now applied to the final results on session complete state.
NOTE: Final results are calculated when the last car on track crosses the finish line or when the “sessionOverTimeSeconds” phase is up.
NOTE: When post-race penalties are added to the car’s total time, the penalty labels on the leaderboard/standings turn from red to grey.
– Severity of converted post-race time penalties are now track dependent to factor in longer pitlanes (e.g. at Spa).
– Server: detection of idle players so that the race complete state (and result generation) does not wait for the session overtime to be over if there are idle cars in pitlane.
– Revised polesitter side on all tracks (both Singleplayer and Multiplayer).
– Fixed an issue at Monza where the pitlane status occasionally failed to disable on pit exit.
– Change background color to grey on session complete state to signify that the penalty has been calculated in the time displayed.
– View Settings page: reduced step intervals and quicker timing for press-and-hold on position/pitch selectors.
– Career pages now use a static series logo independently from the active series selected in the Single Player menu.
– MFD/Setup UI now reliably show the correct tyre data for all tyre sets used in Multiplayer driver swap scenarios even after non-driving clients dis-/reconnect.
– MFD pit strategy page will no longer autoselect the “Pitlimiter” row if the player already has that page selected before entering the pitlane.
Avoids unintentional deactivation of pitlimiter when modifying pit strategy as entering the pitlane.
– Fixed MFD automatically jumping to pit page on pit exit if the player cycles to a different MFD page while still inside the pitlane.
– Various texture memory footprint optimizations.
– Fixed an issue with the dirt texture of the Lexus RC-F GT3.
– Fixed a graphical error on the Nissan GTR GT3 (both versions).
– Fixed incorrect blurred rim behaviour on the Audi R8 LMS cars (both versions).
– Fixed currently active tyreset state resetting on forced pit speeding teleport in FP and Q sessions.
– Fixed erroneous behaviour of combined ABS and pit limiter in certain situations.
- Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.