12. Februar 2021 um 10:57 #282212. Februar 2021 um 11:06 #2823Josef MüllerTeilnehmer
– Corrected server browser behaviour when searching for LAN servers.
– Tweaked dynamic skidmark appearance.
– Fixed glowing village houses at night at Oulton Park.
– Corrected British GT decals on custom liveries under British GT season.
– Improved real-time widget filtering.
– Aston V12 reduced setup oscillation on settling.
– Corrected total track medal count.
– Server: removed a spammy log line – see separate Dedicated Server update.16. Februar 2021 um 10:49 #2848
– Various visual fixes around Donington.
– LOD adjustments on the new British GT tracks.
– Only the full track map is available on the „Track Map“ HUD page.
– Slight adjustments to the Car Selection page to avoid overlapping of text in some localizations.
– Updated driver database.
– Fixed behaviour with repeated D-Pad inputs in certain situations.
– Adjustment to the fuel consumption of the Honda NSX GT3 (old).
– Improved rev limiter behaviour of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 (both old and new).
– Fixed an issue with the strategy presets in the KTM XBOW GT4 aggressive setup preset at Oulton Park.
– Fixed MFD max fuel limit not respecting BOP fuel cell limits.
– Corrected fuel tank size of the Aston V12 GT3 in all BOP groups.
– AI – Potential improvement to AI overtaking at Snetterton.
– AI – Increased aggression of lower-class drivers to improve their ability to navigate traffic.
NOTE: global AI aggression might need slightly lower values to achieve the same results as earlier.22. Februar 2021 um 15:59 #2893Axel BöhmerVerwalter
– Fixed a duplicate entry issue in British GT championship mode.
– Fixed British GT 2-hour event rules not fully applied when played in Single Player.
– Fixed a floating point error causing inconsistent track grip status readout.
– Minor volume tweaks to Porsche GT3 and Cup cars.
– Improved audio blend with the F7 camera.
– Fixed incorred blurred custom rim on the Camaro GT4.
– Fixed LOD UV issue on the AMR V8 GT3.
– Tweaked appearance of wet kerbing at Snetterton.25. Februar 2021 um 11:27 #2904
Dear ACC racers!
ACC hotfix 1.7.4 is out now on Steam, refresh your client in order to get the update.
– Fixed a tyre allocation error in certain 2020 BOP groups.
– Tweaks to the heat and camber thrust sensitivity of the wet tyre compound.
– Fixed total fuel ignoring BOP fuel cell limits when refuelling on non-empty tank.
– Added shared memory items for track grip status, rain level and forecast.
The status enumerators represent stages (and not exact values), and correspond with the UI widget icons and readouts.
The old quantified surfaceGrip item is now null and obsolete.
More information in the Shared Memory documentation.
– AI now make strategic decisions in FP sessions too.
– Fixed an error with AI pit time calculation with unscheduled pitstops.
– FP session length maximized at 60 minutes in Championship mode to be consistent with regular SP.
– Fixed all marshals waving checkered flag at Donington.
– Widget formation: row offset increase to remove potential advantage of outside lane on certain racetracks.
– Server list: corrected „no mid-race join“ indicator – requires upcoming server update to be fully functional.
– HUD: weather widget visible even when viewing opponents.
– HUD: weather widget permanently visible on TAB leaderboard page.
– HUD: fuel selector in pitstop MFD page now has a slower acceleration through values when left/right held down.
– HUD options page: the margin selectors now accelerate faster through values when left/right held down.
- Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.