9. April 2021 um 17:06 Uhr #3125
- MFD dash display widget now includes shift alert.
- Fixed track/season display in localization.
- Fixed repeating d-pad input in certain situations.
- Brake pad wear indicator threshold increased from 10.0mm to 12.5mm.
It is advised to replace brakes for the subsequent stint after the indicator is shown.
- Fixed MFD tyre set strategy reevaluation based on event rules.
- Avoid race command cascade for navigation bindings while multiple buttons pressed.
- Fixed in-car FF gain adjustment function not working in some scenarios after car takeover in driver swap races.
Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT3/GT4 cars and track categories (all 2020, unless IGT or BrGT):
- AMR V8 GT3 at EU B2 and D
- BMW M6 GT3 at EU B2
- Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 at EU A, C and D
- Porsche 991II GT3 R at EU B and B2 and IGT D
- McLaren 720S GT3 at EU B, B2, D and IGT E
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo at EU A, B and B2
- Ginetta G55 GT4 at BrGT A
- Added Fanatec title sponsorship.
Added custom windshield banner and replaced the automatic override in generic game modes and MP.